04 Days Kurseong and Darjeeling walking tour
03 Nights/04 Days
Bagdogra and drive to Kurseong 61 kms 2 hours approx.
Assistance at the airport on arrival and drive to Kurseong.
At a height of 1458m the land of the white orchid, Kurson-rip in lepcha, lies between Darjeeling and Siliguri. This tiny school town still hasn’t been discovered extensively. There are several soothing walks like the walk to Nagri Spur, with its stunning views of the tea gardens and forests.
Overnight at hotel
Kurseong to Darjeeling
Morning visit the organic agricultural community at Woodcot
Trek from Woodcot – Chimney (Main organic vegetable farm at 7,000 feet) and continue to Downhill Forest Museum.
Vehicle pick-up at Forest Museum
Later drive from Kurseong to Darjeeling
Standing high in the Himalayas at an altitude of 2134m, ‘Dorje Ling’, or place of the Thunderbolt, offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountain peaks, with the Kanchendzonga rising higher than all the others. Often referred to as the “Queen of the Hills”, it remains just as alluring with its tiny waterfalls, little villages and a narrow gauge railway track.
Overnight at hotel.
Darjeeling Full day sightseeing - Darjeeling Stay
Early morning visit to Tiger Hill for sunrise carrying packed breakfast
Hike back to the Darjeeling via Alubari Monastery and enjoy Picnic breakfast on the way back 13 kms 4 hours approx.
Afternoon visit to Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and Zoological Park
Evening option walk to Observatory Hill and Bhutia Basti Monastery
Overnight at hotel
Darjeeling – Bagdogra
After breakfast drive from Darjeeling to Bagdogra in time for flight to onward destination.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.