02N Shillong 01N Cherrapunjee
03 Nights/04 Days
Guwahati - Shillong (120 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
Arrive Guwahati by air. On arrival your meet your driver at the airport and set off towards Shillong. En- route stop at Umaim Lake to witness the fascinating view of the lake. Later check into hotel for overnight stay.
Traditional welcome at the airport.
Shillong – Cherrapunjee (56 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
Today we shall go for sightseeing of Cherrapunjee: Shillong Peak, Elephant falls, Seven Sisters Waterfalls, Nahkhalikai Falls, Dainthlen Falls, Thangkharang park and Mwasmai Cave – is only a distance of 150 meters is open for tourists, while the other section is closed. The stalactites and stalagmites caves have innumerable forms, shapes and sizes inside leaving one to imagine as many life forms as possible. This magnificent natural wonder is the handiwork of years of natural abrasion and underground water. Overnight in Cherrapunjee.
Floral Bed decoration and candlelight dinner.
Cherrapunjee – Shillong (120 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive towards Shillong. En route visit shall drive to visit Mawphlang Sacred Forest and back(approx. 25 kms one way). Mawphlang is a village in the East Khasi Hills district, 25 kilometres from Shillong. The word maw means "stone", Mawphlang means "grassy stone," and is one of many settlements in the Khasi hills named after monoliths. Mawphlang is the site of one of the Khasi Hills sacred groves. Khasi heritage village - located in the Mawphlang district - is considered to be the hub of Khasi culture.
Shillong – Guwahati (120 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Guwahati airport to board flight for your onward journey.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.