01 Night Puri 01 Night Bhubaneshwar
02 Nights/03 Days
Upon arrival in Bhubaneswar, check into the hotel and freshen up. Soon, leave for local sightseeing and at first visit Lingaraj Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is one of the oldest temple and a major tourist attraction in the City. Visit another 13th century temple of Ananta Basudev, which is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is home to some exotic God’s Murties (Sculptures). The Rajarani Temple is the next site to stop by; it is also known as ‘Love Temple’ because of the erotic carvings in the temple.Other attractions to visit are: the holy Bindu Sagar Lake; Magnificent Udayagiri and Khandagiri caves; State Museum and Nandankana Sanctuary. Later in the evening, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Bhubaneswar to Puri
In the morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and head towards Puri. On the way stop by Dhaulagiri Buddha Temple (Peace Pagoda); drive to Konark Sun Temple, also known as Black Pagoda and is under the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the nearby Chandrabhaga beach, which was once believed to be a natural place to cure leprosy.
Later reach Puri, check in the hotel and spend the rest of the evening at leisure in the pristine beach of Puri. Stay overnight at hotel.
In the morning, after breakfast, the trip comes to an end. You can continue with your journey.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.