02 Shillong / 01 Guwahati
03 Nights/04 Days
Guwahati - Shillong (120 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
Arrive Guwahati by air. On arrival your meet your driver at the airport and set off towards Shillong. En- route stop at Umaim Lake to witness the fascinating view of the lake. Later check into hotel for overnight stay.
Shillong – Day trip to Cherrapunjee (56 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Cherrapunjee. Cherrapunji in Meghalaya is one of the wettest places on the planet and the only place in India to receive rain throughout the year.. Cherrapunji, also known as Sohra or Churra, means ‘the land of oranges’. The cliffs of Cherrapunjee also offer stunning views of the plains of Bangladesh. Visit to Seven Sister Falls, Nahkhalikai Falls, Mwasmai Cave, Koh Ram Hoh , eco – park. Drive back to Shillong en route visit Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Shillong – Guwahati (120 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive towards Guwahati. En-route visit Don Bosco center of Indigenous culture. On arrival check into hotel for overnight stay. Evening go for an hour river cruise on the mighty Brahmaputra River. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Guwahati airport to bard flight for your onward journey.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.