02 Nights Kohima
02 Nights/03 Days
Dimapur – Kohima (70 kms / 3 ½ hrs)
Arrive Dimapur by air. On your arrival meet your guide at the airport and drive towards Kohima – the capital of Nagaland and the land of Angami Naga’s. On arrival check into hotel for overnight stay.
This morning visits the Kohima World War Cemetery – constructed in memory of the officers and men who made supreme sacrifices during World War II. On each grave, there are beautiful epitaphs engraved in bronze. The famous inscription written on the War Memorial stone reads "WHEN YOU GO HOME TELL THEM OF US AND SAY, FOR YOUR TOMORROW WE GAVE OUR TODAY".
Also, visit the Kohima State Museum - a platform that exhibits the vibrant culture of Nagaland through a collection of fascinating arts and artifacts. It is not only the major attraction of Kohima but also the entire state, because very few landmarks like the State Museum bring to limelight the culture of Nagas and their evolution through stages.
*Kohima State Museum – Closed on Sunday
Later visit the Kisama Heritage village – a Heritage Villages is designed in the form of an ancient Naga village to give an authentic feel of a true Naga village and the experience of traveling back in time. Also, visit the house a World War II Museum within the same complex.
Kohima – Dimapur (70 kms / 3 ½ hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Dimapur airport to board flight for your onward journey.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.