Shillong Weekend Tour
03 Nights/04 Days
Shillong is popularly known as the “Scotland of the East” and is famous for its picturesque rolls of hills, abundance of flora and fauna and its music culture.
Home to numerous waterfalls, Shillong offers a number of short day trips and nature exploration.The ideal way to cover the town is on foot as it offers a wide range of local markets, restaurants and pubs to discover. People from all over North East India flock to this town for local gigs and performances. Thus Shillong is also known as the “Rock Capital of India” owing to its thriving music multure and night life. Over the last 2 years, it has also become one of the primary destinations for the NH7 Weekends music festival.
Guwahati - Shillong (100 kms, 3 hrs)
Arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Shillong. Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Shillong (60 kms)
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Cherrapunjee. Visit to Seven Sister Falls, Nahkhalikai Falls, Mwasmai Cave, Koh Ram Hoh , Ecopark. Overnight stay in Shillong.
After breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing of Shillong visiting the Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden, Lady Hydari Park, Mini Zoo, Golf courses, State Museum. Overnight at Shillong.
Shilong - Guwahati
Check out from the hotel & transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for onward journey.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Tour Package Includes
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
Tour Package Excludes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.